rare revolution magazine
A special edition on ANCA Associated Vasculitis (AAV)
ABOUT THE PROJECT
May 15th is World Vasculitis Day.
Rare Revolution Magazine created a 36 page special edition completely dedicated to ANCA Associated Vasculitis.
- The three different types of AAV were explained
- The typical patient journey was presented in a nice infographic.
- Peter Verhoeven and John Mills were interviewed about Vasculitis International
- Promising and new treatments were discussed by prof. dr. Bernd hohenstein
- There was “the making of” the See Me Hear Me project
- The website for doctors “UnderstandAAV.com was presented
- Many, many patient stories were told.
- And of course on the cover there are Martina and Maresa, two patients from Germany.
The magazine is available in many different languages.
A lot of the material created in the See Me Hear Me project wat used in this edition.
To cut a long story short, the magazine is full of patient stories an shows in full how much input all patient organizations delivers.
But why don’t you just look at the magazine here !